The Scout sets new standards for portability in radar. Before the Scout, radar had to be plugged into a car or use a proprietary battery pack
- Now, police can rest easy, knowing their radar is powered by AA batteries. The Scout comes with long-life rechargeable NiMH batteries, but can run on batteries from the corner store if necessary. Better, it can be charged with an included car adapter.
- Cordless Car charger included
- Directional radar
- Track and lock the faster target
- Rugged polycarbonate housing
- Data port
- The Scout’s directional capabilities allow it to display whether traffic is moving towards or away from the officer or to only display traffic moving in a particular direction.
- The FASTER target capabilities allow you to lock in the speed of the faster of two targets. Features like these characterize radar twice the Scout’s price, but come standard.
- Stationary Accuracy – + / – 1 MPH ( +/- 1 km/h)
- Target Speed Range – 12-209 mph
- Operating Frequency- K-Band 24.150 GHz
- Beam Width – 12 degrees nominal
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US ONLY
OPTIONS TO ADD:
- EZ STAT TRAFFIC LOGGER
- HARD CARRY CASE