- The newest of our interactive games allows players to stick-handle over modules that turn on randomly and have you turn them off.
- Individual participants stick-handle over a number of sensors that light up randomly. The monitor will count down from a specified time scoring one point for each sensor turned off.
- The sensors, once initiated will randomly light up and will not turn off until the special deker ball makes contact with the sensor.
- Computer hardware, monitor, hockey sticks, ball, floor and game structure. Size can be determined by venue. Usually a 4 x 8 series of sensors is used but can be customized to individual needs. Both full size dasher boards or 4″ sizes are available.
- Available for two players to challenge each other with a split game floor and screen that calculates both players scores.
CALL 1-800-914-4008 FOR DISCOUNTED PRICING OR TO PLACE AN ORDER!