Now you can Throw like the Pros. The Radar Pitching Trainer, combines the technology of a Sports Radar Gun with a Pitching Target. The Radar Pitching Trainer keeps track of Pitch Count, Strike Outs, and Walks all displayed on the electronic Umpire display.
- Calculates m 20 to 99 mph(baseball or fast pitch softball).
- Ball speed is calculated from pitcher’s release point.
- Radar for baseball can be set for 45; or 60′ 6″.
- Radar for fastpitch softball can be set for 40′ or 43′.
- Virtual electronic umpire calls balls, strikes, outs, and walks (simulates a 1/2 inning).
- Proprietary software records the following statistics:Total Pitch Count, cumulative strike balls, outs and walks.
- Maintains pitching statistics for one or two pitchers
- Large Electronic Display can be easily read from 60 ft. in all lighting conditions.
- Long battery life – electronics run 80 to 100 hours on 4 D cells (no power cords).
- Heavy duty 16 gauge steel frame with collapsible hinge for easy storage.
- Durable pitching target and strike zone
- Trainer can be used with pitches over 90 mph with occasional replacement of vinyl target and strike zone.
- Dimensions- 38 inches wide x 59.5 inches high
- Weight – 37 lbs.